The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
Designing and developing our product to help more people discover and use this application is a key component to our current growth strategy. As the Product Manager, you will contribute in designing product and growth strategy, develop processes and build a compelling product to improve our customer acquisition and retention efforts. You will be working closely with a group of product managers and internal stakeholders to develop and execute these strategies across SEA.
What you will be doing
- Define and scope solutions and specifications for product features and improvements
- Identifying product requirements from various departments within the Company for development developing into product features
- Provide input and contribute to the development of the product roadmap
- Ensure proper documentation and carrying out post release performance tracking and benchmarking
- Carry out research and appropriate analyses to support business cases and other product initiatives
- Work closely with the stakeholders, design and development team to build product requirements and implementation strategy
- Provide input and assist in the management of priorities within the product team, including feature prioritisation, maintenance and bug fixes
- Create business test cases and participate in product testing
- Utilise and manage tools needed for performance tracking, optimisation and maintenance
What we would like to see in you
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in a product development/management role
- Exposure in designing and building compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic, rapidly changing technology startup environment
- Exposure in driving growth through product features and initiatives
- Ability to effectively translate business ideas into product requirements and work with engineering teams to execute on them
- Passionate in developing experimentation models and aggressively test new ideas
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and effectively and enjoys working in a group of talented, high energy individuals
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality and user experience