The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
Marketing our product to help more people discover and use this application is a key component to our current growth strategy. As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will design a strategy, build a team, develop processes and build quality marketing campaigns to improve our customer acquisition and retention efforts. You will be working closely with the founders and country managers to develop and execute these strategies across all relevant marketing channels across four countries.
- Design and build high impact, quality online and offline marketing strategies across all marketing channels
- Enhance our brand identity; broaden awareness of our product; and increase our visibility across widest market segments in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Philippines.
- Build business relationships with third party marketing, public relations, advertising and branding experts across the region to execute scalable high impact marketing campaigns.
- Manage and organise marketing budgets, analyse complex data and report results.
- Develop and lead talent across digital, offline, content and other divisions, fostering a collaborative, cooperative and efficient marketing team.
- Appreciate complex and novel marketing challenges, develop data driven and creative solutions to overcome them.
Technical Requirements and Qualifications
- Experienced marketing managers with grit, tenacity, creativity, analytical ability and strong leadership attributes.
- Expert in digital marketing (Facebook, Google), content marketing, SEO, consumer analytics and strategy, public relations, business development and strategic partnerships.
- Experienced professional with a strong CGPA from a reputable university and minimum 5 years working and managerial experience in digital and offline marketing. (If you are a consultant with a strong marketing slant, we’d like to hear from you too).
- A leader who has executed high impact marketing campaigns with visible results to revenue, customer acquisition and retention.