Awesome working environment? Check. Friendly bosses and coworkers? Check. Exciting job scope that revolves around producing high-quality content? Check.
Kaodim is looking for a content & community executive who can create engaging content that resonates with our audience. This person should really understand content and social media marketing, growing an audience, creating impressions and encouraging virality.
What is Kaodim?
Kaodim is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require everyday, from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers. Kaodim is leading the region in this billion-dollar industry, growing thousands of businesses everyday and providing a more efficient way to hire trusted service providers.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright, innovative talents.
- Work closely with the Senior Content & Community Executive, and the marketing team to produce attractive, engaging, high-quality content with an attention to accuracy and detail for primarily for Kaodim’s social media channels, email newsletters, blogs, slideshows, photographs, videos and website content.
- Extract stories from our customers and service providers to create content that will improve user adoption and engagement.
- Assist with marketing campaigns including incentives and promotions for Kaodim’s social media channels to raise engagement and brand awareness.
- Analyze data reports and research market statistics, trends, news and social media content for strategic use.
- Assist the Senior Content & Community Executive in liaising with guest bloggers, freelance writers, maintaining the blogs and other content-related projects.
- Skilled in written & spoken English
- Decent Malay and Chinese copywriting skills would be a bonus
- Creative, flexible, and updated on the latest international & local social media & pop culture trends
- Familiarity with social media advertising & marketing, as well as storytelling through videos
- Effective and engaging copywriting skills
- Independent, motivated, able to work under strict deadlines
- A good eye for design or some experience in photography, videography or photo/video editing would be a bonus.
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable using key analytics tools including Google Analytics and others to measure, analyse, report and act on the results of the content marketing activity
- Familiar with SEO optimization
- Experienced in videography and photography, as well as basic video & photo editing
- Applicants from all academic backgrounds are welcome, but preference will be given to those of journalism, marketing and advertising backgrounds.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, don't forget to visit our Linkedin page for more insights!