Here in Kaodim Engineering, we seek to solve problems. We are a small team of developers building solutions to serve a scale of thousands of transactions daily in the Southeast Asian marketplace.
We scale our solutions to the data and feedback from our end users . We pass the book and believe in cross-discipline learning in order for us to build a cohesive strategy. We are experimental and pragmatic in problem solving. We agree and disagree in conversations, and are accountable for each other in execution. Above all else, we are a team inside and outside of the rat-race.
You love ideas, and executing them. Having old-school plumbers telling you how they're making dough with just three clicks on the Internet. And your users can tap, swipe and chill to have things cleaned and fixed around the house.
You like building things that make a difference to thousands of people and businesses. You love working with a team as much as you love working with yourself. You honor the hacker code (Levy, Hackers 1984). In the startup of you, you experiment, pivot and aim to win on different tech stacks. You are a strategist in discipline and live for results, and are up for a good sprint.
Be a part of Kaodim, and find your place in changing the Southeast Asian market economy from your machine. Buckle up.
What you'll be working on
- Take the lead in setting up the large-scale architecture, POCs, presenting concepts to the leadership
- Responsible of the development processes, system documentation, reviews, continuous improvement and auditing results
- Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
- Work closely with project management, product management and design teams to build and improve features
- Provide operations support and troubleshooting of cloud infrastructure environment
- Write and improve upon existing code with attention paid to performance & scalability
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable
- Mentor and oversee the performance of individual contributors
- Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
What we'd like to see in the candidate
- 2 to 3 years of demonstrated experience in running and scaling production services in the cloud, including familiarity in concepts such as networking, storage, containerization and autoscaling.
- Solid experience with Object Oriented Programming and with at least one server-side programming language such as Python, Ruby or Java is required
- Proven experience working on large-scale distributed systems
- Data-driven architecture and systems design and all about that BDD and TDD
- Knowledge of Agile software development, principles and methodology
- Passion for Continuous Integration
- Passion on developing fast, reliable and robust APIs along with beautiful, usable user experience.
- Love to teach and learn from your co-workers
Visit our Linkedin page for more insights!
Send us your resumé or geek profile to email@example.com