Kaodim is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require everyday from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers. Kaodim is leading the region in this billion dollar industry, growing thousands of businesses everyday and providing a more efficient way to hire trusted service providers.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright young talent.
- Overseeing, managing, reporting on, optimising and handling the Company’s digital marketing assets and campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), SEM , SMM, display advertising and other digital media.
- Ensuring the digital marketing campaigns, whether search engine marketing or social media are consistently engaging, optimised with high conversions
- Maintaining a digital marketing budget efficiently and intelligently
- Devising impactful digital marketing strategies on all marketing channels together with country manager, regional and local marketing teams
- Monitoring SEO performance and making recommendations along with the SEO team
- Advising on the conversions, engagement of digital marketing initiatives and providing suggestions on improvement
- Diploma or University degree in business, marketing or communications
- 1-3 years experience
- Expert technical skills and in-depth understanding of digital marketing particularly Google and Facebook marketing (SEM)
- High technical skill in SEO, content marketing, email marketing
- Keen interest in copyright, advertising and branding
- Excellent copywriting skills
- High technical understanding and analysis ability for email marketing, google analytics, facebook analytics and other analytics tools for digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail and data driven in decision making
- Basic programming and coding skills, HTML and landing page building
- Good understanding of offline and online marketing techniques, user behaviour, user experience, social media marketing
- Capable of understanding digital marketing analytics and providing useful analysis
- Diligent, responsible, hard working, good communication abilities and able to deliver results under aggressive deadlines
- Please do note that this position would only be open for those who are already based in Singapore
Think you're the one for us? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, don't forget to visit our Linkedin page for more insights!