Kaodim is one of the fastest growing startups in the region providing a novel and dependable way to hire professional services like plumbers, electricians, yoga instructors and more. Kaodim is leading the region in a billion dollar service industry. It helps thousands of businesses grow every day and provides a more efficient way to hire trusted service professionals.
Although only 2 years old, the group has achieved remarkable traction and things are moving super fast.
Kaodim is also backed by leading, prominent investors including 500 Startups and East Ventures and is growing their team in SEA.
Experience the excitement and energy of working in a super cool, fast paced startup environment. Tech startups like Kaodim are going to be the leading companies of the future. We are looking for bright people who are enthusiastic, proactive, responsible, creative and eager to learn. Digital marketing is super important in this tech driven economy. At Kaodim, we're looking for people who have a strong understanding of the social and digital network in Malaysia with the necessary technical skills to support the regional digital marketing team, especially through Facebook and Google marketing,
- Overseeing, managing, reporting on, optimising and handling the Company’s digital marketing assets and campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), SEM , SMM, display advertising and other digital media.
- Ensuring the digital marketing campaigns, whether search engine marketing or social media are consistently engaging, optimised with high conversions
- Maintaining a digital marketing budget efficiently and intelligently
- Devising impactful digital marketing strategies on all marketing channels together with country manager, regional and local marketing teams
- Monitoring SEO performance and making recommendations along with the SEO team
- Advising on the conversions, engagement of digital marketing initiatives and providing suggestions on improvement
- Diploma or University degree in business, marketing or communications
- 1-3 years experience
- Expert technical skills and in-depth understanding of digital marketing particularly Google and Facebook marketing (PPC)
- High technical skill in content marketing, email marketing
- Knowledge in SEO is a plus
- Keen interest in copyright, advertising and branding
- Excellent copywriting skills
- High technical understanding and analysis ability for email marketing, google analytics, facebook analytics and other analytics tools for digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail and data driven in decision making
- Basic programming and coding skills, HTML and landing page building
- Good understanding of online marketing techniques, user behaviour, user experience, social media marketing
- Capable of understanding digital marketing analytics and providing useful analysis
- Affiliate marketing knowledge & CRM knowledge considered as a plus
- Diligent, responsible, hard working, good communication abilities and able to deliver results under aggressive deadlines
Think you're the one for us? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, don't forget to visit our Linkedin page for more insights!