We're looking for a front-end web developer.
Nothing's more beautiful than a sleek, smooth interface on your screen to greet you on a Monday morning.
It gets your users excited to do their thing, and to be productive. You are like the white wizard buffing up the hard-carries of the internet-based economy.
We love products that win largely by the simplicity of their interface designs - Spotify, Uber, Instagram to name a few.
You love ideas, and executing them. Having old-school plumbers telling you how they're making dough with just three clicks on the Internet. And your users can tap, swipe and chill to have things cleaned and fixed around the house. No more Facebook posts and cold calling phone numbers on telephone poles (context: Malaysia).
You like building things that make a difference to thousands of people and businesses. You love working with a team as much as you love working with yourself. You honor the hacker code. You are a strategist in discipline and live for results, and are up for a good sprint.
Be a part of Kaodim, and find your place in changing the Southeast Asian market economy from your machine. Buckle up.
What you'll be working on:
- Collaborate and execute designs chiefed by our product designers.
- Building, extending, refactoring all front end related deliverables within our codebase.
- Code reviews, TDD and enhancing up other related development practices with the front end team for seamless delivery.
- Optimizing frontend performance to deliver smooth, blazing-fast web pages.
What we'd like to see in the candidate
- Familiarity building in Webpack, NPM, Yarn and other standard build tools.
- Testing in Mocha+Chai+Sinon and Enzyme
- End-to-end delivery experience including deployment, debugging and integrating automation tools for continuous delivery.
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in async and reactive programming for high volume website
- Continuous initiatives to study and prove new technologies
Compensation and perks
- Basic insurance coverage
- EPF and SOCSO and/or related
- Booming coffee and co-working scene around the Damansara area for when the Penthouse view does not cut it anymore.
- Multicultural team speaking at least 7 languages guarantees all sorts of team lunches.
- KL houses different tech communities for weekly meetups, conventions and hackathons
- Damansara Uptown is surrounded by an assortment of eateries and within driving distance to hundreds more.
Kaodim is headquartered in one of the coolest work spaces in Malaysia. Private bean bag rooms, pool and ping pong tables to keep your pace and creativity up.
Send us your resumé or geek profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, don't forget to follow us on Linkedin for more updates!