The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
Marketing our product to help more people discover and use this application is a key component to our current growth strategy. As the Country Marketing Manager, you will design a strategy, build a team, develop processes and build quality marketing campaigns to improve our customer acquisition and retention efforts . You will be working closely with the founders and country managers to develop and execute these strategies across all relevant marketing channels across Malaysia.
- Drive the acquisition and growth of Kaodim’s customer and vendors across all marketing channels including online, offline, content, PR/media channels and business development/partnerships.
- Segment and profile key markets, channels and identify strategic partners to grow Kaodim’s presence
- Develop strategies and lead initiatives to drive customer engagement and growth in Kaodim’s user base
- Manage,take responsibility and constantly optimizing the marketing budget
- Work closely with the design, operations, product & tech teams to enhance the Kaodim brand and its communication while maintaining alignment with internal guidelines
- Establish clear value propositions and positioning for each of our products / verticals and ensure consistent messaging across all touch points.
- Manage data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business.
- Manage media and public relations, marketing and CSR campaigns on the ground to increase Kaodim’s publicity and improve its brand image
- Collaborate and work with the management team to outline the strategic direction of the business and implement processes to help scale as we grow
- Lead, manage and develop the marketing team
- +6 years working experience online & offline marketing, brand development, content strategy and partnership marketing with at least +3 years of experience in leading marketing team and initative
- Solid experience in creating and executing high-impact meaningful, integrated marketing campaigns (offline, online, activations; unconventional and innovative campaigns)
- Self-starter and independent thinking, with leadership experience in managing multiple complex projects and influencing senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications; balance deep analytical rigor with actionable insights.
- Familiarity with marketing and web analytics & tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.