You know how every group of friends has that one person who serves as the glue that holds everyone together? Every marketing team needs glue, too. Reflective, analytical, strong, strategic Gorilla Glue.
As a Country Marketing Manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in branding, lead generation, online & offline marketing management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Analyze marketing and operations data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within - designated budgets.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent company image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs talents, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control marketing programs.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
What we would like to see in you:
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Inspiring Leader
- Excellent organizational skills to manage team and projects with many moving parts.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
This position is based in Damansara.
Follow us on Linkedin for more updates!
Send us your pitch at firstname.lastname@example.org