Known as Kaodim in Singapore and Malaysia, Beres in Indonesia and Gawin in Philippines, the Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring that the Company’s service providers are educated and engaged to derive optimum value from the Company’s website www.beres.id or variations thereof
- Ensuring that the Company’s operations move smoothly to maintain and improve the Company’s value to its users
- Engaging with users with questions or feedback, and resolving issues independently
- Attending to inbound and outbound calls and correspondences in accordance to the Company’s processes and policies
- Analyzing data, trends and responses from the Company’s users, and working towards improving communication and relationships with the users
- Working with the Company’s Operations Manager and other key personnel in strategizing and implementing improvements in processes and policies to ensure that the Company continues to deliver value and quality results
What we would like to see in you:
- Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Degree, or Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field (i.e. Customer Service) is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must be willing to work in Damansara Uptown.
- Able to think and act independently with minimal supervision, prioritize and multitask, escalate urgent issues with recommended resolutions when necessary and adapt to changes.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, don't forget to visit our Linkedin page for more insights!