Kaodim.com (Malaysia), Kaodim.sg (Singapore), Gawin.ph (Philippines), and Beres.id (Indonesia), is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require everyday from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers. Kaodim is leading the region in this billion dollar services industry helping grow thousands of businesses everyday and making it more efficient to find trusted service professionals.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright young talent. We are growing our Philippines team and are looking for the founding team responsible for boosting our business.
We offer competitive salary packages and benefits in an environment that is challenging but with tremendous variety. Things move and develop very quickly in this startup and that means that there is a lot of room for you to grow your career rapidly.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring that the Company’s service providers are educated and engaged to derive optimum value from the Company’s website www.gawin.ph or variations thereof
- Ensuring that the Company’s operations move smoothly to maintain and improve the Company’s value to its users
- Engaging with users with questions or feedback, and resolving issues independently
- Attending to inbound and outbound calls and correspondences in accordance to the Company’s processes and policies
- Analyzing data, trends and responses from the Company’s users, and working towards improving communication and relationships with the users
- Working with the Company’s Operations Manager and other key personnel in strategizing and implementing improvements in processes and policies to ensure that the Company continues to deliver value and quality results
What we would like to see in you:
- Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Degree, or Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field (i.e. Customer Service) is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to think and act independently with minimal supervision, prioritize and multitask, escalate urgent issues with recommended resolutions when necessary and adapt to changes.
Send us your resume to email@example.com
Also, don't forget to visit our Linkedin page for more