The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
Designing and developing our product to help more people discover and use this application is a key component to our current growth strategy. As our Product Analyst, you will contribute in designing product and growth strategy, develop processes and build a compelling product to improve our customer acquisition and retention efforts. You will be working closely with a group of product managers and internal stakeholders to develop and execute these strategies across SEA.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and manage the product analytics, conduct reports and present them to the top-level management
- Define and scope solutions and specifications for product features and improvements
- Identify product requirements from various departments within the Company for development developing into product features
- Provide input and assist in the management of priorities within the product team, including feature prioritization, maintenance and bug fixes
- Take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields
- Ensure proper documentation and carry out post release performance tracking and benchmarking
- Utilise and manage tools needed for performance tracking, optimisation and maintenance
- Support the development of new features that make Kaodim the leading services marketplace across SEA.
What we would like to see in you:
- Your career goal is to become a stellar product manager
- You understand users needs and truly care about delivering a great customer experience
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data-driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have 6 months of working experience in the product area of a startup, practical experience in the area of consumer apps, technology, consulting, and/or investment banking
- You're eager to solve complicated problems
- Proficiency in SQL & Ms. Excel is a must
- Familiarity with Python is desired, good to have.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields
Do you have what it takes?
Click Apply above or you can email your application to email@example.com