If we could let you drop test the new iPad pro from the top of the Penthouse, we would.
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (Web & Mobile)
What you'll be working on
- Test shipped code and provide feedback to support continuous delivery
- Simulate and manage user issues
- Develop in-house test practices and standards
You can expect to work very closely with the Project Manager and Operations team in delivering the above milestones. Yes, you can expect to ship amazing features to production on a daily basis within your first week.
What we'd like to see in the candidate
- You will build test automation frameworks from scratch and will work closely with Ruby, Android & iOS developers to build cutting-edge and complex test tools for the team
- Passion in developing homegrown products and compete in a fast-paced environment
- Penchant for breaking systems and a complementary creativity for problem solving
- Attention for detail and meticulous, consistent documentation
- Familiarity and interest in web and mobile technology
- Great communication skills - translating codespeak to English
Hybrid and native platform tools and frameworks: Appium, Selenium, Webkit, Espresso, Mocha, Phantom, XCT, Nimble etc.
Any experience with other Android/iOS test automation tools is desirable
To a certain degree, help a bunch of nerds have fun preventing and catching bugs.
Send us your resumé or geek profile to email@example.com
Also, don't forget to follow us on Linkedin for more updates!