The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
CORE OBJECTIVE - INCREASE RETENTION RATES
Owns the repeated buyers / customers performance.
Goes beyond CRM to Activate customers and (Retain) grow their lifetime value (CLV) by applying every technology, methods and tactics available. You will be strongly encouraged to learn and experiment variety of tools / tactics in the name of progress. Status quo / Comfort zone must constantly be challenged.
TEAM / RELEVANT PARTIES:
Everyone from the digital marketing teams (country and regional campaign managers, VP, creative team, etc) as well as the offline marketing team (on ground teams / road shows, sales teams) and operations (customer service team).
This is a senior professional role, however it is a sole contributor who will not manage a team (for now).
Reports to Group VP of Marketing.
- CRM (Main part): Email marketing, Push notifications, SMS, On site banners and anything else that can impact the customer value / retention growth;
- Data management: collection, segmentation, interpretation and use for automated campaigns and strategic planning / insights that add value in all marketing initiatives and teams;
- Oversees all activation promotions (Activation is where this role overlaps / connects with the Acquisition managers to take over the consumer journey onward);
- Strategy and planning of activation & retention promotions (campaigns)
- CLV (customer lifetime value)
- Retention rates (repeat buyers / customers)
- Conversion rates (submits 1st request to 2nd request to 3rd request..), frequency and recency
What we would like to see in you:
- Solid experience and proven success as a Retention Manager (6 years, or less if you have worked on intense volume of campaigns / projects - e.g. large Ecommerce companies or Performance marketing agencies).
- Wide range of Activation & Retention campaign tactics with the ability to follow the latest trends, research and test them into practice.
- The ability to segment and interpret data (analysis is not required, it is done by another team).
- Strategic mindset that can approach objectives / challenges in a resourceful and creative way.
- HANDS ON - Automated flows, (set up and optimisation), Split (A/B) testing, Promotion mechanics for existing users engagement (is a plus).
You can proactively locate issues throughout the whole user journey and propose optimization actions.
-Able to give examples / case studies that prove your capabilities to increase retention rates and demonstrates how did you do that (provide evidence of effective planning and implementation of activation & retention promotions / campaigns).
Send your pitch to email@example.com