The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by reputable venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
Optimising scalable processes and systems for our overall operations team is a key component to our customers’ and service providers’ happiness. As Regional VP of Operations you will design a strategy, build a team, develop and structure processes and systems to improve our customer experience levels, ensuring that we get better at speed, efficiency, accountability and quality of service, and enhancing our overall operational performance and efficiency. You will be strategizing methods to optimise spend, analyse supply and demand dynamics and and ensure efficiencies and impact on spend and our ROI metrics.
You will also have responsibility over the performance and engagement levels of our service providers. Develop systems and processes to ensure that they improve the quality of their service, learn how to perform better and grow more efficiently with Kaodim and to always ensure that we have a sufficient number of active and high quality service providers in our network.
You will be working closely with the founders, country managers and other business teams to develop and manage these processes and systems across the countries we operate in.
- Design and build efficient internal systems and processes, including service level agreements, operational level agreements that regulate and enforce high performance standards among our network of service providers.
- Develop systems and processes to monitor our desired performance levels, reliability, responsiveness.
- Design, monitor and improve processes and systems on customer service and happiness levels with a view towards improving retention, ROI and the Company’s commercial objectives at any point in time.
- Monitor, review, analyze data and performance statistics, business metrics of all service types and introducing and executing initiatives to improve performance. develop high impact, creative and commercially driven solutions
- Collaborate with and support teams for tech and product application and alignment with approved budgets or strategic priorities
- Develop, monitor and improve an onboarding, training, management and development system for our service provider network
- Develop strategies aligned to company’s current objectives, whether it is to increase revenues, increase service provider engagement levels or execute new product lines
- Work with country managers to ensure sufficient staffing levels resources, procedures, training and development systems.
- Work with co-founders, and regional teams to accelerate growth, engagement and performance of our service providers.
Technical Requirements and Qualifications
- Experienced industry experts, professionals or business consultants with grit, tenacity, creativity, analytical ability and strong leadership attributes.
- Expert in operational efficiencies, data analytics, commercial, business, marketing and sales acumen
- Understanding of the Company’s operational and financial metrics and capable of developing high impact action plans for sustainable improvement and innovation
- Alignment with the founders’ visions
- Ability to lead while serving, execution mindset and bias towards action
- Strong coaching, talent development coordination and organisation skills
- Strong education background in business and management
- Organised, dedicated and focused.
- Excellent communication skills in conflict situations and ability to influence founders and country managers in difficult situations
- Operational, product or engineering experience in top tier marketplace two sided tech enabled companies in (emerging markets preferred)
- Strong CGPA from a reputable university and minimum 3 years managerial experience and 6 years working experience.
- A leader who has executed with visible results to revenue, customer acquisition and retention.