As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will support the Finance function with capabilities in the areas of Finance Operations, Financial Management, Finance Optimization and Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting to help achieve high performance.
• Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the entity’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecast and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
• Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
• Provides information and has a good understanding of key cost drivers, allocation and charging methodology
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data if required.
• Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management
• Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
Budgeting & Forecasting
• Assist in company's monthly forecast and annual budget preparation.
• Consolidate forecasts for review prior finalization in BIRs.
• Regularly review current company performance and revise the forecast accordingly for review by management.
Regulatory Reporting & Others
• Responsible for MDEC and Gov Statistics quarterly submission.
• Perform & assist in process improvement initiatives.
• Undertake any adhoc assignment given by management from time to time.
A minimum 5 years of accountant experience.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. (MIA/CIMA/ACCA/MICPA)
• Must have strong MS Excel & Hyperion skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion is required
• Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required
• Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
• Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems