Known as Kaodim in Singapore and Malaysia, Beres in Indonesia and Gawin in Philippines, the Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
What you can look forward to:
- Develop, manage, oversee and execute our vendor engagement and education initiatives & campaigns- which include workshops, meet-ups and more to improve engagement across Southeast Asia.
- Work with the Company’s Operations Manager and team members to strategize and implement engagement initiatives to ensure partner retention
- Maintain and improve revenues for the company through brainstorming campaigns, client initiatives or incentive programs.
- Analyze data, trends, information, feedback from users and service providers to develop and monitor improvements in communication, training, education, retention among our partners.
- Sustain rapport and working relationships with partners to ensure their satisfaction
- Follow inhouse standard operation procedures to manage vendor satisfaction and revenue enhancements
- University degree in relevant field
- GPA 3.8 and above, or 2:1 with a UK degree.
- 5-10 years of experience in sales, operations, management consulting, finance or equivalent role where responsibilities included maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Similar experiences in a startup would be appreciated, but not required.
- If you’ve had a leadership or similar role in a start-up before, we’d be thrilled.
- Solid business writing and a basic understanding of psychology, sales strategy, supply chain management and customer service.
- Exposure and understanding of effective marketing campaigns and incentive program to drive engagement, brand loyalty and revenues.
- Able to work independently and proactively, but also function as part of a team.
Who you are:
* Performs well under pressure, organized, and good time management
* Charismatic, confident, likeable personality with an ability to build strong meaningful relationships and networks with people.
* Posses an understanding of business practices, customs processes, and systems across various business types from construction to personal training.
* Good discernment, sharp business acumen and interpersonal skills.
* Persuasive, articulate, confident, and capable of representing the company professionally whenever in contact with our partners.
* Proven track record of managing customers and making data driven decisions.
* Ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven.