Is photography your passion? Do you love creating videos that do more than just entertain? Do you have game changing ideas that can empower people and their businesses? Do you want your masterpiece to be viewed by thousands of people every day? Are you a student who is hungry to learn new things every single day?
If you answer "YES" to all the questions above, Kaodim invites you to apply for our Video Production Internship Position.
During the course of this internship, the Video Production Intern will concentrate on creating high engaging branding and informative videos.
- Audio & video editing, encoding & compression.
- Reviewing current market videos and data to sketch out storyboards.
- Review industry trends and collect data based on the findings to fulfill the overall outlook of the production
To qualify for this position, the following is required:
- Familiarity with an image editor such as Adobe Photo Shop Suite
- Familiarity with Audio & Video Editing software
- Have an understanding of HTML
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Music/Performing Arts Studies or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- 1 Internship position(s) for a duration of 3 month(s)
Visit our Linkedin page for more insights!
You may also send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org