Kaodim is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require everyday from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers. Kaodim is leading the region in this billion dollar industry, growing thousands of businesses everyday and providing a more efficient way to hire trusted service providers.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright young talent.
• To perform wide range of administrative and office support activities of the department
• Manage and update emails communication, office records, documentation control, data collection and data entry.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with vendors and staff
• Perform any additional ad-hoc tasks assigned by the department
• Candidate must possess at least SPM/ STPM/ “A Level”/“Pre U” qualification
• Required Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Preferably Junior Executive with at least 1 year(s) of working experience specialised in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
• Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply!
If you're interested please send your CV to email@example.com with a short note about yourself.
Also, don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn for more updates!