Associate Product Manager, Regional
The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including Susquehanna International Group, Square Peg Capital, Venturra Capital, 500 Startups and East Ventures.
Designing and developing our product to help more people discover and use this application is a key component to our current growth strategy. As our Associate Product Manager, you will contribute in designing product and growth strategy, develop processes and build a compelling product to improve our customer acquisition and retention efforts. You will be working closely with a group of product managers and internal stakeholders to develop and execute these strategies across SEA.
What you will be doing
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams, resources and timelines: engineering, art, UI, user acquisition, and marketing to create engaging and profitable content
- Identify product requirements from various departments within the Company for development developing into product features
- Write clear and concise specs, and both wireframe and design new features
- Ensure proper documentation and carry out post release performance tracking and benchmarking
- Analyse key success metrics, and rigorously test and optimise for them
- Create business test cases and participate in product testing
- Utilise and manage tools needed for performance tracking, optimisation and maintenance
What we would like to see in you
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management/ Strategy/ Analysis
- Online/Mobile Product experience with a technology company
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure in designing and building compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic, rapidly changing technology startup environment
- Ability to effectively translate business ideas into product requirements and work with engineering teams to execute on them
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields