The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
-Develop the framework for a sustainable content strategy, then execute and optimize
-Create and disseminate content that will improve the Company’s brand recognition across the region and the company’s business objectives
-Strategize various growth initiatives and campaigns across all marketing channels
-Planning monthly content calendar, promotional calendar & marketing activities
-Research market trends for brainstorming and ideation processes
-Monitor performance of social media pages, blog, content emails, ads, and other relevant platform
-Work closely with the business development, marketing, operations and product teams to ensure that the Company’s marketing efforts are engaging and communicated effectively to the public and the Company’s users
-Interview customers and Kaodim vendors, initiate ideas for content, engage service providers, liaise with freelancers and other related work necessary to create content that will help the company achieve its business objectives
-Prepare detailed monthly reports of content marketing activity, confirming user avatars, evaluating content data, staying updated with new insights to complement the content strategy
-Develop robust content partnership strategies, influencers, and collaborate with existing and new partners and influencers on major initiatives as well as see them through to success
-Oversee the content creation in terms of assets and collaboration with third parties and so forth
• Speaks and writes English (Fluent written Mandarin and/or Malay would be a bonus)
• Experience managing social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Blog
• Understanding of Facebook Analytics
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
• Understands how content is effectively disseminated in this digital, smartphone economy
• Capable of networking
• Capable of executing engaging content for the various services we provide
• Good copywriting and editorial skills
• Experience with video editing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator would be a bonus, however not a requirement
• Sharp eye for smart and effective advertising
Send your pitch to email@example.com