Kaodim is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require everyday from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers. Kaodim is leading the region in this billion dollar industry, growing thousands of businesses everyday and providing a more efficient way to hire trusted service providers.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright young talent.
Content Marketing is an important component of our growth and efforts towards enhancing engagement with our users. We're looking for someone who can work closely with the marketing team to develop, execute and optimise a content strategy that will take the Kaodim group to new heights.
• Developing multiple formats of content for various platforms including website, video guides, landing pages, email etc. for the purposes of increasing impressions and customer requests and conversions.
• Creating and disseminating content that will improve the Company's brand recognition across the region
• Working closely with the business development and marketing team to ensure that the company’s marketing efforts are communicated effectively to the public
• Ensuring that content is shareable, relevant, original and engaging
• Community building –Reaching the public through social media and other channels to effectively communicate the Company’s marketing efforts
• Interviewing customers and service providers to create content that will improve the company’s brand recognition and user adoption of the product
• Planning monthly content calendar, promotional calendar & marketing activities
• Developing content strategy that can penetrate different market segments
• Preparing detailed monthly reports of content marketing activity
• Working with third parties or other partners, media, corporates or otherwise to create collaborative campaigns that will help the company's growth.
• Create campaign landing pages and support for emails, digital ads, on site content, in app, SEO content, communications to vendors and customers
• Manage vouchers and promotions
• Speaks and writes English
• Experience managing social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Blog
• Understanding of Facebook Analytics
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
• Understands how content is effectively disseminated in this digital, smartphone economy
• Capable of networking
• Capable of executing engaging content for the various services we provide
• Good copywriting skills
• Experience with video editing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator would be a bonus, however not a requirement
• Sharp eye for smart and effective advertising
• 1-2 year(s) experience in related field (copywriting, writer, editing, social media management, branding, etc) is advantageous. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!