Data Analyst Intern
Kaodim.com is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, providing a novel and dependable way to hire professional services like plumbers, electricians, yoga instructors and more. We are leading the region in a billion dollar service industry, helping thousands of businesses grow everyday and providing customers a more efficient way to hire trusted service professionals.
Our workplace is one of the coolest work spaces in the country with bean bags, ping pong and we even have couches for you to relax on. Look forward to work in a super cool, fast - paced startup environment!
We are looking to hire young people who are enthusiastic and creative. If you are someone who's very attentive to even the slightest detail, we want you on board!
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business use cases, design and develop solutions, and present findings.
- Support in one or multiple data science project and/or ad-hoc extraction request.
- Develop or enhance product metrics via dashboards.
- Current enrollment in a Diploma/Bachelor/Masters pursuing Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or have a keen interest in Data Science and/or Business Analytics.
- Good communication and presentation skills and someone who is eager to learn new things.
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-moving environment and independently make decisions or take risks with incomplete information.
- Good analytical skills and ideally with some experience in analytics tools such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau, and other statistical or data analysis packages.
- Learn how business is run in Kaodim and how it improves through the use of data.
- Pitch new ideas on how to do things better to the team and/or external stakeholders.
- Have plenty of support to grow and mature as a data analyst and/or data scientist.
Visit our Linkedin page for more insights! You may also send your resume directly to email@example.com