Front-End Web Engineer, Regional
We're looking for a Front-End Web Engineer.
Nothing's more beautiful than a sleek, smooth interface on your screen to greet you on a Monday morning.
It gets your users excited to do their thing, and to be productive. You are like the white wizard buffing up the hard-carries of the internet-based economy.
We love products that win largely by the simplicity of their interface designs - Spotify, Uber, Instagram to name a few.
You love ideas, and executing them. Having old-school plumbers telling you how they're making dough with just three clicks on the Internet. And your users can tap, swipe and chill to have things cleaned and fixed around the house. No more Facebook posts and cold calling phone numbers on telephone poles (context: Malaysia).
You like building things that make a difference to thousands of people and businesses. You love working with a team as much as you love working with yourself. You honor the hacker code. You are a strategist in discipline and live for results, and are up for a good sprint.
Be a part of Kaodim, and find your place in changing the Southeast Asian market economy from your machine. Buckle up.
What you'll be working on:
- Translating design (UI/UX) wireframes into high quality code that creates visual impacts of the application
Integration with RESTful APIs.
- Planning, maintaining, and implementing web development best practices and guidelines through out of all web products.
- Focus on optimization of frontend performance to deliver scalable, smooth, blazing-fast web pages.
- Attend product meetings and proactively suggest enhancement over progression and solution.
- Mentoring Junior developers to increase creativity, productivity and quality according to best coding practices.
- Code reviews, TDD and enhancing up other related development practices with the front end team for seamless delivery.
- Write documentation for your code.
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Strong proficiency and knowledge in HTML5, ReactJS (v15 & above).
- Thorough understanding of CSS structures for reusability and scalability.
- Good understanding of ReactJS workflows with Redux.
- Familiarity with modern specification of EcmaScript (ES6+).
- Familiarity in developing responsive web applications.
- Strong analytical, social and communication skills.
- Familiarity in dealing with Git workflow.
- Experienced with common front-end development tools such as, Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn and other standard build tools.
Good to have:
- Experienced with unit testing tools for web applications.
- Worked with UI libraries, such as Bootstrap, Material UI, or any similar ones.
- End-to-end delivery experience including deployment, debugging and integrating automation tools for continuous delivery.
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in async and reactive programming for high volume website.
- Knowledge in PWA.
- Having experience in ruby on rails framework.
- Continuous initiatives to study, prove new technologies, benchmarking, and optimization.
- Experience in 3rd party OAuth (FB, Google) and services (Google Map, GA) integrations.
Send us your resumé or geek profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, don't forget to follow us on Linkedin for more updates!