Established in 2015, the Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 home repair, maintenance and lifestyle services. Innovating the services sector is the next frontier of digitalisation in the on-demand tech driven e-commerce economy.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate and have grown exponentially by digitalising their businesses with the Kaodim platform. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, East Ventures, Square Peg Capital, and SIG.
About the role:
The ideal executive will be a dynamic hands-on executive with business acumen, analytical abilities, strategic insight, sound judgment, and management experience in talent development, acquisition, retention, talent productivity, efficiency and happiness optimisation. The Talent and HR Lead will work closely with managers and internal stakeholders on all initiatives related to talent acquisition and management.
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance existing established talent acquisition and development systems in order to recruit more intelligently and build a fulfilled, empowered and motivated workforce. We’re looking for a positive and analytical self-starter that is adaptable, believes in the same company values and is committed to the company’s mission. The role will require collaboration with the co-founders and Head of Consumer Platform.
● Lead the development and execution of the Talent Department’s long term strategic plan as well as shorter term initiatives in line with our business objectives.
● Maintain processes, systems and values for a high performing organisation and proactively prepare for the next stage of growth.
● Coordinate performance evaluations, talent acquisition, employee engagement and happiness, compensation benchmarking, retention, training and development initiatives, employment related policies, and culture initiatives.
● Communicating a performing culture aligned with our values of interdependence, co-operation and empowerment.
● Ensuring that progression and performance assessments across the organization is fair and aligned with the company’s purpose and goals.
● Work with founders and managers to enhance our culture of learning and empowerment by creating programs, tools, and experiences that engage our team at all levels with a view of building an engaging, productive, high performance, and accountable culture
● Maintain and optimise company employment policies, handbooks and codes of conduct to ensure they remain progressive and relevant.
● Building a talent acquisition division that is capable of recruiting the best talent across operations, marketing, technology teams at all levels of seniority.
● Build trust with employees across all layers of the organization and be an active listener and effective problem solver of people issues
Experience & Qualifications:
● 3 or more years of experience as a HR or talent generalist, of which at least 1 year was spent managing a team and / or in a managerial role
● Prior experience working in a technology start-up, technology industry, media industry, management consultancy, multinationals
● Experience in talent acquisition across operations, technology, marketing and finance teams.
● Some experience developing and managing effective incentive compensation, benefits, and reward and recognition programs
● Leadership experience developing talent management functions such as recruitment, learning and development, succession planning and performance management
● Good understanding of latest developments in organisational psychology, performance management, personal growth and development.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Organization Development, Psychology or Human Resources preferred.
Salary range & Benefits:
● Remote work flexibility
● Miscellaneous allowance