Operations (3 months Contract) - Based in Philippines
Kaodim.com (Malaysia), Kaodim.sg (Singapore), Gawin.ph (Philippines), and Beres.id (Indonesia), is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require everyday from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers. Kaodim is leading the region in this billion dollar services industry helping grow thousands of businesses everyday and making it more efficient to find trusted service professionals.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright young talent. We are growing our Philippines team and are looking for the founding team responsible for boosting our business.
We offer competitive salary packages and benefits in an environment that is challenging but with tremendous variety. Things move and develop very quickly in this startup and that means that there is a lot of room for you to grow your career rapidly.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service on email and social media channel
- Collaborate with the team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them
- Update the company database by inputting information from each call and keeping every customer field current
- Performing a spot and thorough refund verification for customers
- Handling level 1 complaints from customers.
What we would like to see in you:
- Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Degree, or Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
- At least 6 months of working experience in the related field (i.e. Customer Service) is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to think and act independently with minimal supervision, prioritize and multitask, escalate urgent issues with recommended resolutions when necessary and adapt to changes.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, don't forget to visit our Linkedin page for more