Operations Executive, Indonesia (Based in Malaysia)
Kaodim (Indonesia) is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require everyday from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers. Kaodim is leading the region in this billion dollar services industry helping grow thousands of businesses everyday and making it more efficient to find trusted service professionals.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright young talent. We are growing our Indonesian team and are looking for the founding team responsible for boosting our Indonesian business.
We offer competitive salary packages and benefits in an environment that is challenging but with tremendous variety. Things move and develop very quickly in this startup and that means that there is a lot of room for you to grow your career rapidly.
- Working closely and reporting to the country manager or founders on setting up and developing the infrastructure of the Indonesia operations
- Communicating with customers to ensure they understand how to use our services efficiently and effectively
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Ensuring that all customer requests and complaints are dealt with on a day to day basis
- Handling basic email and other written correspondences with customers
- Making calls to customers to encourage them to participate on Kaodim
- Validating customer information and details to ensure they are accurate.
- Carrying out sales initiatives to acquire service providers and teach them how to use the platform
- Diploma or University degree in business, marketing or communications or equivalent
- 0-4 years experience in customer support or telesales or sales and marketing
- Excellent grades in university or secondary school
- Strong understanding of market behaviours of service providers and customers in the Indonesian marketplace.
- Good understanding of the geography of Jakarta
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate persuasively and articulately
- Good sales and customer support skills
- Vibrant and energetic personality
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Diligent, responsible, hard working and able to deliver results under aggressive deadlines
- Good written English and Bahasa Indonesia skills
If you have what it takes and want to be part of Kaodim's growth in Indonesia send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com