Kaodim is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require everyday from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers. Kaodim is leading the region in this billion dollar industry, growing thousands of businesses everyday and providing a more efficient way to hire trusted service providers.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright young talent.
• Answering incoming questions by potential/ existing customers through various mediums
• Managing and resolving complaints posted by customers
• Engaging new potential customers during offline campaigns or roadshows
• Keeping vendors educated and engaged with the Company’s platform
• Soliciting and analysing data (e.g. price point, service fulfilment mechanism) from vendors to determine future product offering
• Planning for and running incentive schemes to encourage vendors to quote more
• Continuously looking into how the Company could further enhance existing operational flows
• Gather and analyse data to determine future expansion plan
-Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
-Required language(s): English, Mandarin
-Must possess good written/ language skills.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field (i.e. Operations, Special Projects, Vendor Engagement, Customer Service) is required for this position.
- Must be willing to work in Damansara Uptown.
- Able to think and act independently with minimal supervision, prioritize and multitask, escalate urgent issues with recommended resolutions when necessary and adapt to changes.