Senior Operations Manager
The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium-sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphones or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
A bit on what to expect to be our Senior Operations Manager:
- Experience in operations, supply chain management preferred, some exposure to marketing and tech
- Understanding of customer service/customer support infrastructure, SOP and KPIs
- Enhanced experience in operations management, supply and demand optimizations, product design, pricing, promotions and marketing, third party management and procurement
- Internal stakeholder management experience, coordination, alignment, communication, strong commercial and psychological awareness and acumen in working across departments including finance, technology, data, marketing.
- Knowledge and skill in managing junior to mid-level executives. Proven, effective management techniques with an emphasis on training and development.
- Executed and coordinated successful order fulfillment strategies and initiatives
- Scalable SOP framework design with automation and proven success in improving operational efficiency and user experience.
- Experience in SOP and order fulfillment design and management
- Rapid problem-solving skills and abilities, understanding complex, dynamic scenarios and offering practical scalable solutions.
- Strong commercial acumen, decisive, competitive, confident, collaborative, passion for leading and taking accountability and responsibility.
- Basic understanding in terms of financial proficiency, modeling, projections, basic profit and loss management
You'll be perfect for this role if you’ve got:
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial role in business consulting, management, operations, supply chain management. If you’ve had a leadership role in a start-up before, we’d be thrilled;
- At least 2-3 years managing teams with span of control larger than 10 pax
- Bachelors Degree in business, management, finance, engineering
- Loves to hustle, energetic, moves fast and delivers against aggressive timelines
- Charismatic, fearless with an insatiable desire to work super hard to build amazing stuff and share it with the world.
- Strong judgment, sharp business acumen and management abilities.
- Good leadership, talent acquisition and development abilities.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator. Persuasive, articulate, confident and capable of representing the company amazingly whether you’re negotiating deals with strategic partners, handling customers or inspiring more service providers to join Kaodim.
- Share the dream of this business’ potential.