Kaodim is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require everyday from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers. Kaodim is leading the region in this billion dollar industry, growing thousands of businesses everyday and providing a more efficient way to hire trusted service providers.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright young talent.
- Execute our vendor engagement and education initiatives & campaigns- which include workshops, meet-ups and more to improve engagement
- Maintain and improve revenues for the company through brainstorming campaigns, client initiatives or incentive programs.
- Gather feedback from partners to improve communication, training, education, retention.
- Sustain rapport and working relationships with partners to ensure their satisfaction
- Follow in-house standard operating procedures to manage vendor satisfaction and revenue enhancements
University degree in relevant field
-Preferably 2-3 years of experience in sales, operations, or equivalent role where responsibilities included maintaining and developing client relationships but Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
-Similar experiences in a startup would be appreciated, but not required.
-Able to work independently and proactively, but also function as part of a team.
Who you are:
* Performs well under pressure, organized, and good time management
* Charismatic, confident, likeable personality with the ability to build strong meaningful relationships and networks with people.
* Possess an understanding of business practices, customs processes, and systems across various business types from construction to personal training.
* Good discernment, sharp business acumen and interpersonal skills.
* Proven track record of managing customers and making data-driven decisions.
* Ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven.